If you wish to treat your smile to a greater level of oral health care and aesthetics, dental veneers are certainly one of the first choices that should come to mind. Enhance your smile with dental veneers. To learn more about dental veneers, check out the following:
– Harmful acids and plaque buildup can easily damage the health and look of your smile. Dental veneers won’t prevent decay, but it can restore the look to a damaged tooth.
– Dental veneers can last a decade of continuous use before they will need to be replaced.
– If you are looking for orthodontic enhancements for your teeth, it may be possible to forgo treatment with dental veneers, as they can assist with teeth that have inconsequential spacing malocclusions.
– Dental veneers are the recommended choice if you are looking for a fully customizable cosmetic dentistry treatment to improve the look of your smile.
– Teeth that have sustained oral accidents and injuries often benefit greatly from dental veneers.
Don’t wait until it’s too late for dental veneers. If you would like to know if you need dental veneers, please schedule an oral exam with Dr. Alma Vallderuten and our team at Vallderuten Dental Associates in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, by calling 954-491-5748. We can get you on the path to smiles for miles!